We love to watch them play sports, do movies or TV Shows. We admire their fine looks and antics that entertain us. We notice as we age they seem not to at first. When we are well into our reading glasses they have youthful appearing eyes. How? Many celebrities have discovered the gift of LASIK. LASIK is a refractive surgery that molds the cornea of the eye curve into it optimum position so that a patient has maximum eye sight. Made to correct corneal aberrations the surgery has been proven highly effective in 95% or more patients. Here is a list of celebrities who had the surgery.
1. Jessica Simpson -singer, actress, and fashion Jessica had LASIK surgery around 2006. Reporting she was nearly blind before and dependent on glasses and contacts the celebrity rejoiced that laser eye surgery had relieved her of the drudgery of glasses.
2. Michael Bolton – singer and composer his video comments on how much better he could see and how much brighter colors were after the LASIK surgery. He even played golf the next day after the procedure. Listen to his YouTube video of it here- Bolton Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54fB8Vz3ltk
3. Shahrukh Khan – a bit lesser known in the USA but popular among Indians from India King Khan is a favorite among the Bollywood crowd. The mega star underwent the laser eye surgery in Mumbai right before the release of Chennai Express. Sexy in glasses or without the actor needed the freedom not having glasses gave him and highly recommends the procedure. India totally agrees and praised him for the decision.
4. Troy Aikman – a famous Dallas cowboy had the procedure done. Having problems with his eyesight since childhood it affected his game eventually. Contacts worked for a time, but the need for more eventually arose. When all was said and done, Troy ended up with 20/20 vision calling the procedure one with “wow factor”.
5. Dennis Quaid -fabulous movie star with grin appeal was tired of trying to find glasses while in restaurants. Born in wild cat town Houston this wild one decided to LASIK it. Here is his video testimony of it. Quaid Interview http://www.maloneyvision.com/reviews-testimonials/celebrities/dennis-quaid/
6. Derek Fischer – Fischer of NBA fame participated in a LASIK study to determine if the procedure would help improve a basketball player’s ability on the court. Keen eyesight has an advantage in the game. LASIK had reports of giving back 20/20 vision to patient’s. As part of a team of nine professional basketball players using sports data of assists, 3-point field goals, points, field goal percentage and rebounds the data showed a whopping 18.96% in assists and 12.50% improvement in points scored. Other areas were not as significant but since assists and points win games the NBA likes the surgery.
If You’re Not a Famous Person
The quality of care those celebrities received has been available in the Houston area for years at the Houston Lasik & Eye. Serving the Air Force and Navy Seals and astronaut needs ranks just as high. The staff would be happy to explain the options and surgery. Call today and see better tomorrow.
Houston Lasik & Eye leads in providing premium LASIK technologies to Houston, Sugar Land, and the surrounding region. The center’s award-winning medical director introduced revolutionary technologies such as iLASIK to the region. This technology is used by NASA astronauts, Navy SEALS and Air Force fighter pilots. At Houston Lasik & Eye, you can now receive the same treatment. For more information, please call (281) 240-0478.